11.11.2007

Bote Gallery



This black beauty here tastes good with Cranberry juice. It's a concoction introduced to me by JayTabs.






They are not a pair! It's just that in a party/gathering, there should be something prepared for the ladies because you'll never know. It doesn't hurt to be always prepared, eh.






Deepavali is not our thing. Nevertheless, we welcomed it with Gil here, who's with sexy, green Islander.They are one cool pair! Too bad we're only allowed to bring in a liter. I would have bought a pair more.
Uh, the Vitamin C is not part of the mix. I never tried it and I don't plan on trying it, like ever!



A bit of bad news, Gil there will be my last for this year. I need to go on a two months abstinence in preparation for something next year. So, bye for now Gil, Jack, Johnny, JC. Whatever happens, we'll party again next year.
For now, I'll have to make do with Red, Tiger or Migs.

No comments: