11.18.2007

Bote's New Room

I moved to a new place. It's only a few blocks away from where I previously stay. The place is neat, it's an old but newly renovated HDB . I'm staying here with an uncle who, per him and I found it to be true, is working permanently on night shift, 7 times a week. I only get to see him every Saturdays and Sunday as I'm not working on weekends. He's living alone, probably the reason why am here; he needs someone to take care of the house when he's out for work at night. Clever Uncle!

Take a peak in my room. It's pretty neat, and I mean that literally! If you're wondering why? 'Coz I'm positive that in a months time, neat will not be the word I'll use to describe it.





I'm occupying the master's bedroom. I have my own comfort room, with hot showers--quite specific with that one: I'm old, I need it.
I also have a very spacious cabinet and was provided a table to work on, plus it has an A/C.
I'm not allowed to cook, which is absolutely not a problem with me. Uncle doesn't cook anyway and I'm lazy. No problemo!

I don't plan on trashing the place, in case somebody thinks I intend to that, but it will definitely look so much different after a month. Oh, I also got a bike inside my room now. So, it's gotten a bit crowded. Edwinsan asked if I want to take it with me for a while (for me that will be for a month, now that I found out that biking is fun, hehe). I don't want to place the bike in the kitchen 'coz I don't want uncle to make an issue off it. Not that I'm certain that he'll make an issue out of it, but in cases like this, taking the safe side is always best.

Since I can't cook, I buy everything. Last night, I felt a need for coffee--that's 12 MN. I went down to the hawker station and ordered for coffee-no sugar-with condense milk-take away. They don't have a styro-cup, just the plastic plus straw. I don't have a choice because that time they are the only place open, I bought it, of course--better than no coffee at all. Sipping a hot coffee through a straw, cool! Apparently, Singaporeans are used to it.
No complains though, it still tastes like coffee.


Now, I need to get in touch with my feminine side so I can keep the place neat. Problem, will it get in touch with me?

That's all for now, folks. See my room in a month.

3 comments:

adrian said...

uy master!

Anonymous said...

nakkkkkkkkkkkks.

BOTE said...

@ aids: parang master yoda? di ako pwede. ehehhe

@ rosalie: ngek! hehe