1.09.2008

Back in Pinas

I came back from Singapore last Saturday, 5th Jan, via Singapore Airlines. I was able to redeem from mileage points, thanks to all the business trips I had last year. I just paid for the taxes.

This is probably my last on SQ, so I tried to enjoy it. Breakfast was served. Like the usual, I asked for additional wheat bread and a red wine to go with my eggs, then, I had coffee. After a couple of minutes, I asked for my favourite SQ drink: the Singapore Sling; I also asked for some nuts. I only had two this time because there was a session Friday night with the YPI gang that lasted 'till 4AM the following day. So, not wanting to be wasted, I didn't go for the usual 3.

The in flight movies were not good, I read my Bourne book instead. It's kinda weird though: reading while drinking.

Aah, SQ! When will I get to ride you again?

No comments: