1.10.2008

SkyCable Screwed my Daily Viewing Habit

Last Sunday when I woke-up, around 10AM, I went down, picked-up the remote, turned-on the TV and the SkyCable box. I browsed through the channels to check which channel shows the better NBA game. I checked for ESPN, not good. Solar, none! BasketballTV, none! WTH, can't find them! I mean, they're not amongst the channel selections anymore; completely gone!

I asked wifey to call Skycable and verify why those two channels were not in the selections. Boy, my blood pressure shots-up when I heard the reply: Skycable is not carrying Solar any longer as they are having a problem with the commercials aired on that channel. WTF!!! I don't give a shit about commercials! I subscribed for cable because most of the times I hate commercials! What do they think they're doing?

MotherFather, the one thing that I hated with Singapore is the twice a week NBA games aired by ESPN and Star Sports. While here, I get to have my daily dose of NBA games on TV. Dang, that's now history.

I didn't ask for the BasketballTV anymore as after the call wifey, holding a piece of paper, was enumerating to me the schedules of NBA games on different channels. (She also said that JackTV is also off the selections, and my son goes; what, no more wrestling for me? hehehe)
DAMN YOU, SkyCable!!!

No comments: